Tom Listwak, Sr., CPA
Tom is a graduate of Indiana University of Pennsylvania and has a Master of Science in Taxation from Robert Morris University. Tom assists clients in developing short and long-term business plans. In addition, he provides tax planning strategies and business succession plans for closely held businesses. In 1989, Tom purchased his firm of Listwak, Finke, and Associates and then merged the firm with Holsinger PC to continue to best service his clients with a specialization in tax planning, compliance, business consulting and litigation support.
Education and Certifications
- Master of Science in Taxation from Robert Morris University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tax Division of AICPA
- Former Adjunct Professor of Taxation, Robert Morris College, Graduate Program
- Served on PICPA statewide tax committees.
- Served on numerous PICPA, Pittsburgh Chapter committees.
- Lecturer on various tax related topics for both the PICPA and Allegheny County Bar Association.