Ryan Zeleznik, CPA
Manager, Tax Services
Ryan Zeleznik, a Manager at Holsinger, has over eight years of experience in areas of accounting, auditing, forensic accounting, internal control analysis, due diligence, and taxation. Ryan has extensive experience with private organizations in a broad range of industries including manufacturing, mining, construction, professional services, non-profit organizations, and others. Ryan spent several years working in Holsinger's audit department, supervising and performing audits He then transitioned into taxation, so he understands the book and tax side of an organization. Prior to joining Holsinger, Ryan was an accountant with a collegiate institution performing accounting and reporting functions for their federal and non-federal grant funding.
Education and Certifications
- Robert Morris University, B.S.B.A, Accounting, 2010
- Carlow University, Masters in Fraud and Forensics, 2012
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional and Community Development
- Active member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Active member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountant (PICPA)
Ryan resides in O'Hara with his fiancée, Tori, and their two golden retrievers. He enjoys golfing and spending quality time with friends and family.