Marcy Marshall, CQBPA
Manager, Business Solutions
Marcy started as a Tax Staff professional with Holsinger. She has later moved over to managing the Accounting Services Department as well as performing Controller and CFO Services for many clients. Marcy still prepares individual and business taxes including the 990, 5500, and 1041 returns. She also files payroll taxes and sales tax returns. Marcy has experience with a great many software applications and she specializes in QuickBooks and Xero.
In her previous experience, Marcy had a strong focus on retail facility management in the petroleum products industry. Her responsibilities required the management of daily operations, accounting functions, inventories, and customer service. During this tenure, she received special commendations including “First Places Image Standards Award” and “Best of the Best Manager of the Year.”
Education and Certifications
- Associates Degree in Accounting Business Management from the Community College of Beaver County
- Xero ProAdvisor Certification
- QuickBooks Desktop Proadvisor
- QuickBooks Online Proadvisor
- Stage II Vapor Recovery
Professional and Community Development
- Member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents
- Serves on the board of directors for a local non-profit and works with many other local non-profits
Marcy lives with her cat in the Moon Township area and her children are grown: her son Jesse and his wife Ashley, and her daughter Sarah. She is now a proud grandmother.