Andy Giallonardo, CPA
Manager, Audit & Assurance Services
Andy Giallonardo joined Holsinger P.C. in November 2022 as a Manager in the assurance and advisory group. Prior to joining Holsinger, Andy worked in the assurance and advisory group for another regional public accounting firm in Pittsburgh for 10 years. Andy has extensive experience with private companies in a broad range of industries including manufacturing, construction, non-profit organizations, and benefit plans. His experience in these areas includes audit and assurance services, mergers and acquisitions and other advisory services.
Education and Certifications
- Westminster College, B.S. Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Professional and Community Development
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- Pittsburgh Urban Magnet Program (PUMP) – Board Intern
- Leadership Pittsburgh's Leadership Development Initiative (LDI) – LDI XXIX Graduate
Andy lives in McCandless with his wife, Laura, and their son, Carter. He enjoys spending time with family and friends, Pittsburgh sports and trying new restaurants around the city.