The depth and breadth of our management consultation experience means we can bring you fresh ideas to help solve your operational issues, including increasing profitability, lowering risk and improving efficiency. Our management consultation services provide a sounding board and trusted confidant in facing difficult decisions in such areas as:
Mergers and Acquisitions
- We provide assistance at any stage of the transaction, including strategic planning, negotiation, financing, structuring, due diligence and post-transaction integration.
- We work at regional, national and international levels, covering transactions ranging from $250,000 to hundreds of millions of dollars.
- We recognize our role in each transaction and work seamlessly with other professionals involved.
- We provide immediate service, recognizing the imperative nature of the transaction.
- This covers strategic planning, compensation studies, pension plan restructuring, strategic investment, cost containment studies, joint cost analysis, product line analysis, project financing, cash flow business modeling, valuation, buy/sell decisions and internal control reviews.
- With personally implemented service, our involvement greatly enhances the effectiveness of the business planning services we provide.
- We refer you to proven, effective, competitive software.
- We understand your accounting system and software, then serve as the connection between your technicians and accountants.
Investor Relations and Succession Planning
- Because we serve investor managed companies, our core competencies include succession planning, minority shareholder relations and individual tax and financial planning.
- We help businesses and their owners through intergenerational management transitions, including estate planning, buy/sell agreements and organizational restructuring.
- We help address the financial and non-financial concerns of shareholders, regularly addressing Boards of Directors and shareholder meetings to ensure accurate communication of the business plan.