October 1, 2013 marked the first day of the shutdown of the federal government–the first since 1995-1996. Without a clear idea of how long the shutdown is expected to continue, here’s a look at how taxpayers are affected.
Check out the latest Holsinger, P.C Newsletter
- Employee Retention Credit Opportunity May 13, 2022
- Electronic Payment of Tax Due and Quarterly Estimates AND Electronic Filing of Local Tax Returns May 11, 2022
- TaxCaddy January 19, 2021
- Holsinger Presents the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 January 15, 2021
- IRS Addresses Common Tax Refund Myths July 20, 2020