The Senior Audit is responsible for organizing and managing client assignments and projects, including the completion of assignments and tasks and project components as well as coaching, advising and directing team members in meeting client and self-development expectations.
Primary Job Functions
This position's responsibility is to lead client audit engagements, which include planning executing, directing, and completing financial audits. Supervise, train and mentor staff and interns on audit process. Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues. Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business. Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements. Adhere to 24-hour response policy to client-initiated communications with the firm.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with cooperative attitude.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Dedicated to superior client service.
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. CPA required.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Travel required at times.
- Local travel to client sites; hybrid work arrangements available.