Larry Diday, a Manager at Holsinger, P.C. has over a decade of experience in both the corporate and public accounting arenas, including accounting, auditing, financial analysis, due diligence, and internal control analysis. Larry has extensive experience with private companies in a broad range of industries including manufacturing, coal, commercial and residential real estate (including HUD Program Sections 8 and 236), construction, non-profit organizations, and benefit plans. His experience in these areas includes audit and assurance services, mergers and acquisitions, fraud risk analysis, accounting services and other advisory services. Larry also serves as an outsourced CFO through our business solutions group.
Larry is a manager in Holsinger’s assurance and advisory and business solutions groups, and provides his clients meaningful value through his unique and varied experiences. Larry’s combination of corporate and public accounting experience provide small to medium size business owners with a unique skill-set. At Holsinger, Larry also has responsibilities related to staff recruitment / training / development and process improvements / best practices.
Prior to joining Holsinger, Larry was a senior financial reporting analyst with a commercializing bio-tech startup where he handled both internal and investor reporting, and well as a variety of accounting functions including revenue recognition and operational analysis. Prior to his time in the corporate sector, Larry spent six years working for a regional public accounting firm where he was primarily responsible for running compliance audits, due diligence, internal control analysis, financial reporting and other advisory services.
Education and Certifications:
- Geneva College, B.S. in Accounting, 2007
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) by the AICPA, Pennsylvania, 2013
Professional and Community Development:
- Youth for Christ Metro-Pittsburgh, Board Member; Treasurer
- Outdoor Immersion, Board Member; Treasurer
- Crestmont Alliance Church, Assistant Treasurer; Operations Committee
- Hopewell High School Varsity Football, Former Assistant Coach
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of the Pittsburgh Venture Capital Association (PVCA)
- Mentor at the eCenter@LindenPointe
Larry resides in Oakdale with his wife, Jennie, and two children, Lieselle and Elijah.